Admission procedure – B.Ed. course
The admission to B.Ed. course is done by the college as per guidelines issued by AICTE and Mahatma Gandhi University and commission of the Government of Kerala. The total intake is two Units (50*2=100 students). The merit of the candidates will be decided on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Admission of students is carried out as per the rules and regulations of the Government / University / NCTE. The minimum qualification for admission to B.Ed. course is 50% marks / CGPA-2 in Bachelors’ Degree (Science/Arts) in Part III/ core group, excluding open course. For B. Ed. in Commerce, the eligibility is 50% marks / CGP A-2 for M. Com degree. Reservation of seats and relaxation of marks will be granted based on the rules of the University.
Candidates should report to the college office with the following documents in original.
- Certificate to prove date of birth – SSLC Book.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Mark lists of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass certificate (if applicable).
- Mark lists of all parts of BA/B.Sc., MA/M.Sc. Degree examinations and Degree Certificates (if applicable).
- Eligibility Certificate from any University in Kerala, in case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination from other Universities outside state.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution such as certificate to prove SC/ST/OBC, Community, Income, etc.
- Four passport size photos.
- B: Take sufficient number of photocopies of the certificates before you submit those to the college office.
Notification Date : 20-05-2018
Teacher –in-charge: Ms. Merly M D
Last date of submission of application : 07-06-2018
Date of publication of Rank list : 16-06-2018
Date of Interview : 23-06-2018
Commencement of classes : 02-07-2018
Date of closing of admission : 12-08-2018