The admission to B Ed course is done by the college as per guidelines issued by Mahatma Gandhi University and commission of the Government of Kerala. The total intake for the B Ed course is two Units (50 x2=100 students). The merit of the candidates will be decided on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The following subjects are offered for the B. Ed course.
● English Education
● Hindi Education
● Mathematics Education
● Natural Science Education
● Physical Science Education
● Social Science Education
● Commerce Education
❖ Application for admission should be made in the form which can be had from the college office.
❖ Admission will be made according to the rules and regulations of the Mahatma Gandhi University , NCTE and Government of Kerala.
❖ Reservation seats for backward classes will be made as per the rules in the amended status of the university regarding self financing colleges
❖ Candidates provisionally selected for admission will receive intimation about the date scheduled for the interview. Applicants who fail to present themselves for an interview on the date and time notified , with documents specified will forfeit their chance for admission.
Candidates should have passed B.A/B.Sc degree exams under the 10+2+3 pattern with one main subject and two subsidiary Subjects from M.G . University or any other University recognized by M.G University. For Commerce education, the candidates should have passed the M.Com exam from M.G University or any other University recognized by M.G University.
In the case of Candidates who have passed examinations of other Universities, they will be admitted if these examinations have been declared equivalent to the qualifying examinations of this University.
The minimum requirement for admission to B.Ed Course is 50% marks/CGPA-2 in bachelor’s degree. (Science/Arts Subjects)
Candidates should report to the college office with the following documents in original.
● Certificate to prove date of birth – SSLC Book.
● Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
● Mark lists of the qualifying examination (BA/B.Sc/M.Com).
● Degree Certificate.
● Eligibility Certificate from any University in Kerala, in case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination from other Universities outside state.
● Migration Certificate, if applicable.
● Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution such as certificate to prove SC/ST/OBC, Community, Income, etc.
● Four passport size photos.